Ryder Blocc Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic actions.

+2
Rascal
KiidJ G
6 posters

Go down

Realistic actions. Empty Realistic actions.

Post  KiidJ G Wed May 12, 2010 3:51 am

Alright, some short notes.....

1. /v-parking, etc.- When your in the hood, or anywhere as a mater of fact, there is not really any need to "/vpark" your vehicle just because you finished using it. It would give the environment more of a realistic feel, if you leave your vehicle spawned and kept it parked in your garage or something if your not using it.

"when your logging, etc. you can despawn it if you wish, no problem. But, keep the vehicle that your using spawned while your IG."

2. The hood- Willowfield is a large environment. There is no need to be jam-packed in one spot, because you see everyone in that area. You and another member could hang on the corner, in the alley, somewhere at the Cluckin' Bell, etc. and roleplay with each other, etc.

"No need to always be jam-packed together when nothing much is going down. It gives the hood a more realistic feel, if the members can be found around Willowfield in different parts, roleplaying, etc."

3. There are many different hood roleplaying methods, and your expected to use them. For any inspiration, take a look at a few of the movies I posted on the faction topic. Located under the
"Research" section. http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=95185

REMEMBER, THE MEMBERS/OUTSIDERS THAT SHOW THE MOST REALISTIC METHODS OF GANG LIFE ROLEPLAY, ARE THOSE WHO GET RANKED,RAGGED, AND RESPECTED THE MOST IN THE FACTION.
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

http://www.Myspace.com/kiidjg

Back to top Go down

Realistic actions. Empty Re: Realistic actions.

Post  Rascal Wed May 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Yup, I always leave my Tahoma or Sanchez not /v parked ^^ while I'm in the hood rp Smile
Rascal
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post  K_Kingston Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Also... when something is near like an example the "Clucking Bell", we should walk not take cars to drive to it.

K_Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Saw Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:04 pm

K_Kingston wrote:Also... when something is near like an example the "Clucking Bell", we should walk not take cars to drive to it.

nah. every1 does w/e he wants.
Saw
Saw
Admin

http://ryderblocc.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Realistic actions. Empty Realistic Actions

Post  Dillan_Johnson Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Took my time and i read through almost the whole entire OOC Threads..

This really helps.. For you rag members pay attention to me sometimes

cuz i be washing my new ride every once in a while.

Also i'm always chillin at the corner of our Blocc selling weed.
Dillan_Johnson
Dillan_Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Agree with the /v parking part, though i gotta admit most cars just gets parked in the middle of the road or on the pavement. Please pay some attention when you're parking your car; you could park it between the houses instead of on the road. It looks good when two cars are parked on the road, but not ten lol.

Doo Rag

https://www.youtube.com/user/YOUNGKID267

Back to top Go down

Realistic actions. Empty Realistic Actions

Post  Dillan_Johnson Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:23 pm

A little suggestion.. If we are all online and chillin at the hood.. We should all spawn one of our cars and let it sit at the parking lot or at the curb even tho we ain't driving it. That so we can keep the hood active. Also if car jackers come by we can find some thing to RP about instead having friendly hood fights.. Our blocc is a ONE way In and a One Way Out.. We should use that as an advantage.. And can i suggest that
Outsiders of Ryders or Rag members shouldn't be driving there cars off the back ramp. It's totally non RP'ish
and i've seen alot of people Driving their cars down that way. Bikes are fine tho..

Dillan_Johnson
Dillan_Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rascal Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Dillan_Johnson wrote:A little suggestion.. If we are all online and chillin at the hood.. We should all spawn one of our cars and let it sit at the parking lot or at the curb even tho we ain't driving it. That so we can keep the hood active. Also if car jackers come by we can find some thing to RP about instead having friendly hood fights.. Our blocc is a ONE way In and a One Way Out.. We should use that as an advantage.. And can i suggest that
Outsiders of Ryders or Rag members shouldn't be driving there cars off the back ramp. It's totally non RP'ish
and i've seen alot of people Driving their cars down that way. Bikes are fine tho..

That's what I'm usually doing Wink With my Sanchez, or something Smile
Rascal
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Realistic actions. Empty Realistic Action

Post  Dillan_Johnson Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Yea we should keep our car spawn at the parking lot or curb. Today earlier when the rag members went out on their mission I saw Jake Shady try'n to steal Doo Rag's car at the corner of Ryder Blocc.
I chased him down on foot it was pretty fun. I would've killed him but I didn't wana bring heat to the hood. We should leave our cars out more often when we're online.
Dillan_Johnson
Dillan_Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum