Ryder Blocc Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player Kills

+2
Doo Rag
Dollar
6 posters

Go down

Player Kills Empty Player Kills

Post  Dollar Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:19 am

I felt it was needed to start a thread like this, since it gets confusing when people don't know who's PK'd and not. So, if official members post when they PK someone here with the reason, everybody would know who they should tell to leave and not.

IG Name:
Killed players name:
Reason:

Dollar

Back to top Go down

Player Kills Empty Re: Player Kills

Post  Dollar Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:54 am

IG Name: Marlow Gibbs
Killed players name: Ellroy Banks
Reason: He started acting up and when I told him to get out of my face, he said that I can't tell him to leave his block, I punched him a few times, and he kept calling me a bitch and a fool. I pulled my gun and pointed it to his head, telling him once again to leave, he stood there, showing no fear at all, then after a few minutes he jumped in his car and started screaming shit without leaving, I pointed the gun at the car, and he drove off to Nickle's house, stopped and kept screaming, driving in zig zags all over the sidewalk, I shot once and somehow killed him (Lucky hit lol), he started PMing me saying that I'm a good shooter and that I could call an ambulance since he is'nt PKed, I told him that he was'nt, but will be if he comes back and went inside, Lance called a ambulance. I then changed my mind and was like, "I'mma finish this cat off" and went out, he forced to avoid death bills when we were right next to him. I told him that since he did that he's PKed, because I was about to walk up and shoot him in the head. He started /bitching and told me that I can't PK him, and started making up rules and shit. I told the others to ignore him, since he is dead to us. Then he raged and started punching me, I ran off and he chased me, punching me so I had to shoot him again. Then he said; "I cant be PKed by a fool" or something and /Q'ed. Now he's back, I told him to leave several times but his only response is "I sad I'm sorry, just keep going with the RP".

One of the reasons I decided to PK him was because he refused to RP, Lance was about to steal his car, and he locked it while being dead. Lance started hotwiring it, he got in and /v parked it, saying that he can't steal his car and shit like that. All over non RP behaviour at high level, I don't think anyone of us want people like that around us, so please, if you see him around, tell him to leave.

Dollar

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:06 pm

I belive i heard some talk about only Dope can PK outsiders and insiders of Ryder. It's bullshit though. If you ask me, any ragged member should be allowed to PK newcomers if he have a good reason. By the way, when I say "newcomer", i mean like that Ellroy dude - Totally new faces in RBF. The word outsider descripes folks who've been roleplaying with us for some while, though haven't earned their rag, like Clayton Cleveland.

The main reason for this suggestion is simply because -SOME- newcomers don't respect some of the ragged members, like that Ellroy Banks dude. I would had PK'ed him too, if I was in Smileys situation.

Doo Rag

https://www.youtube.com/user/YOUNGKID267

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonez Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:02 pm

Mojito wrote:
I belive i heard some talk about only Dope can PK outsiders and insiders of Ryder. It's bullshit though. If you ask me, any ragged member should be allowed to PK newcomers if he have a good reason. By the way, when I say "newcomer", i mean like that Ellroy dude - Totally new faces in RBF. The word outsider descripes folks who've been roleplaying with us for some while, though haven't earned their rag, like Clayton Cleveland.

The main reason for this suggestion is simply because -SOME- newcomers don't respect some of the ragged members, like that Ellroy Banks dude. I would had PK'ed him too, if I was in Smileys situation.
These new motherfuckers are associates, friends of friends that can suck my willy
Clonez
Clonez

Back to top Go down

Player Kills Empty f

Post  Leroy_Baker Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Clonez wrote:
Mojito wrote:

These new motherfuckers are associates, friends of friends that can suck my willy

^ Definiton of awesomeness... anyways, sounds like a good idea. Ellroy Banks is doing the same up at Kilo Very Happy
Leroy_Baker
Leroy_Baker

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiley Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Mojito wrote:

What you mean in Smileys situation? Very Happy I actually never seen Ellroy guy arround

Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:15 pm

*Dollar

Doo Rag

https://www.youtube.com/user/YOUNGKID267

Back to top Go down

Post  KiidJ G Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:43 pm

Only Ryder Homies+ can PK anyone, and the PK needs to be verified by higher ranks first.
Meaning, Clayton, Sean, Sammy, Kush, Kevin Kingston, can player kill someone with a good reason if it's verified by me. I'll decide if it was a PK or just a normal kill.
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

http://www.Myspace.com/kiidjg

Back to top Go down

Post  KiidJ G Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:45 pm

IG Name: Dane Andrew
Killed players name: Carl Kingston
Reason: IC situation.
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

http://www.Myspace.com/kiidjg