Ryder Blocc Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Todd Michael McCooper - Ryder Block Families.

Go down

Todd Michael McCooper - Ryder Block Families. Empty Todd Michael McCooper - Ryder Block Families.

Post  McCooper Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:21 pm

[*] Your real Age? : Fifteen.
[*] Country & Time Zone?: Israel, +2 I believe.
[*] Are you good at roleplaying an african american? : Yes I am. My previous role-play server shut down for some reasons, we had some African-American crime orginazation a.k.a. gang and the drug selling, the roleplay itself was just amazing.
[*] How many times you've been kicked/jailed/banned? : Zero, I've just registered the server.
[*] Character name you will RP with us? : Todd McCooper.
[*] Previous character(s) names? : None.
[*] Previous faction(s)? : None.
[*] Why you left or were kicked from them? : None.
[*] Why do you want to join us? : When I first quit my previous server beacuse it shut down, I began searching another roleplay server that might bring some fun, after making a quick re-search I found this server which contains around 200 men or more. After I found it really interesting, I began writting down an application and now I am just waiting it to get accepted. After writting my application down, I went into the forums to gain information and found the Ryder Blocc thread. I began reading the story and watch the videos and I was just amazed and thought it's just a new start of extremely good role-play for me. So the main reason is I want to enjoy in this server from role-play and see what's up with my character in the future.
[*] When did you join the server & how many hours you've been on? : 4 hours.
[*] How many hours you play a day & what time (GMT +)? : Not sure yet.
[*] Any information I should know or what you would like to add? : Todd McCooper has a several tattoos of The Deuce-Mafia Gang which is an infamous clique in New Orleans. The Deuce IC'ly was shut down beacuse an FBI raid and the main reason Todd left New Orleans is beacuse he had a lot of taxes to pay to his crew leader. Now he tries to re-build his repulation in a new town.
[*] Do you choose to accept a character kill issued out by a high ranking member of the faction?: Yes I do.
[*] Do you promise to obey the rules of the server/faction?: Yes I do.[b]

McCooper

Back to top Go down