Ryder Blocc Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gang Rivalry.

+6
GotOnce
Quake
viewnity
Saw
MR.SWATMAN
KiidJ G
10 posters

Go down

Gang Rivalry. Empty Gang Rivalry.

Post  KiidJ G Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Just a quick note. To anyone, including members/outsiders, that think just because the faction has an altercation with another faction that they have the right to walk up to a member of the other faction and kill him/shoot him without ANY PROPER ROLEPLAY or reason, then think again.

This is clearly just as bad as death matching and takes the fun out of the gang rivalry roleplay for both sides.

- This type of faction focuses on very highly detailed roleplay, not just "bang-bang-bang!"
We try to acheive the fullest out of roleplay situations, not just by unnecessary shooting someone
until he's brutally wounded. The members/outsiders of the faction should try to roleplay every situation to
the best of their abilities. This is one of the main keys to
getting initiated into the faction, and becoming an official member.
Like I always say, roleplaying is better than shooting.

There are millions of different ways which you can express you hatred for a rival gang, instead of just shooting them. These are just a few:

1. Insults: You can see them where ever, calling them different types of names, discriminating their dressings, etc.

Graffiti: Role play tagging up your hood, or different parts, mark the names of your enemy, cross them out, etc. Take screen shots if you like and create the graffiti tag in Photoshop then share your work among LSRP players here if you wish: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewforum.php?f=132

Gang signs: If you spot another rival gang member around, taunt him by throwing up gang signs at him, etc. For example: "/ame raises his both hands, forming multiple rival gang signs, by using his fingers."

Brawling: You see a rival gang member slipping anywhere near the turf, or somewhere and you feel you need to take physical action against him for something he did? Then beat him up, roleplay it first. "/me throws a vicious punch at [player] face. He then begins swinging very wildly at him.

Role played murder: It's dark at night, and you happen to spot one of your rivals around somewhere off guard. Your character wish's to make a name for yourself by disposing with him or whatever. Find a "PROPER" way to murder him. example:

Ryder Blocc member/ affiliate:

/me steps out the vehicle, peering around his environment, very cautiously, as he raises his torso. Player: Wassup, homie.... Where you from, dog? /DO Any rags, items which signal your of any gang?

Rival gang member:

/me looks over at [Player]. Rival: I'm from 323 Malvados, ese... 'Fuck you want to know for?. /do Yes, there is a green rag wrapped around my neck, and a tattoo marked "323" across my neck.
Ryder Blocc member/ affiliate:

/me flashes a quick grin, after nodding to the man, once. He fires a quick glance around his environment, in search of any citizens. Ryder: [low] Well, 'dis is for killing ma' homie last week, man! /me suddenly pulls out the Glock .17 which he was gripping on below his torso. He aims it at the man's head, pulling the trigger, repeatedly. /do **POP POP POP** /dO Result from being shot in the head?.

Rival gang member:

/me is shot in the head, dying instantly from the impact of the bullet. /do Is now dead.

Then you continue your role play in whatever way you wish, stealing the money from the corpse, etc. Probably snatching his rag off, stealing his jewels, anything to make the RP more interesting.

- A few more will be added soon.

Read:

1. Yes, there may be times where you will need to kill a rival without actually " role playing " it, and I trust you should know the situations like these. During things such as gang attacks, defending yourself during a shoot out, etc. EVERYTHING should be also role played in these situations, such as ducking behind a vehicle to prevent getting shot at, not just C-bugging around or acting like Rambo.

There should be NO REASON what so ever to /b during the engagement of two rival gangs. NO REASON AT ALL. Not for saying "lol" not for anything. The only time you are aloud to do this, is if you "absolutely" MUST. Anything other than that, will result in a OOC kick from the faction, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. This goes for other things such as "flaming" someone in /b as well.

Talking reckless in a rival gang member's faction thread is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT "NOT TOLERATED" here. Also silly stupid comments such as, "HAHA, WE PWED THEM SO BAD, WE R DA BEST! THEY SUCK" IS "NOT TOLERATED" and will result in an INSTANT kick from the faction.
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

http://www.Myspace.com/kiidjg

Back to top Go down

Gang Rivalry. Empty Re: Gang Rivalry.

Post  MR.SWATMAN Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Fully read the rules you posted, Jay, I agree & understand.
MR.SWATMAN
MR.SWATMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Saw Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Markus_Ashton wrote:Fully read the rules you posted, Jay, I agree & understand.
Saw
Saw
Admin

http://ryderblocc.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post  viewnity Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Saw wrote:

viewnity

Back to top Go down

Post  Quake Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:35 pm

viewnity wrote:
Saw wrote:

Quake

Back to top Go down

Post  GotOnce Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Quake wrote:
viewnity wrote:
Saw wrote:

GotOnce

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:02 pm

I don't agree on anything.. That's what makes me who I am Crying or Very sad

Doo Rag

https://www.youtube.com/user/YOUNGKID267

Back to top Go down

Post  ThE_Bo$$ Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:09 pm

GotOnce wrote:
Quake wrote:
viewnity wrote:
Saw wrote:

ThE_Bo$$

Back to top Go down

Post  Potato Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:25 pm

I, Potato, fully understood and read all text.

Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  KiidJ G Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:11 pm

Also, no one should go riding through gang rival territory like it's just some other part of the city. REMEMBER, your in "RIVAL GANG TERRITORY", someone could be just waiting to kill you. It's not about knowing OOCLY that they would not just scroll a gun and shoot you down for riding through there, but it's about your character knowing that someone could actually do it. Gang rival tensions are very heated in South Central, and result to people dying just for walking pass a rival gang's hood with the wrong colors on. Your expected to roleplay that amount of gang rival fear and not just zooming pass with a bike, bicycle or even a car... Or doing rambo stuff like hopping out on bikes and shooting the place up. OOC strikes along with PKs if found out ICLY will be handed out to people who can't roleplay a sufficient amount of gang rivalry fear.
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

http://www.Myspace.com/kiidjg

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:24 pm

KiidJ G wrote:Also, no one should go riding through gang rival territory like it's just some other part of the city. REMEMBER, your in "RIVAL GANG TERRITORY", someone could be just waiting to kill you. It's not about knowing OOCLY that they would not just scroll a gun and shoot you down for riding through there, but it's about your character knowing that someone could actually do it. Gang rival tensions are very heated in South Central, and result to people dying just for walking pass a rival gang's hood with the wrong colors on. Your expected to roleplay that amount of gang rival fear and not just zooming pass with a bike, bicycle or even a car... Or doing rambo stuff like hopping out on bikes and shooting the place up. OOC strikes along with PKs if found out ICLY will be handed out to people who can't roleplay a sufficient amount of gang rivalry fear.
You sucker. I was about to write that :>

Doo Rag

https://www.youtube.com/user/YOUNGKID267

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamaine Washington Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Nice guide actually, i'm going to use this.

Jay Reid!

Jamaine Washington

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum