Ryder Blocc Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most epic scenes in R.B.F.

+2
viewnity
Doo Rag
6 posters

Go down

Most epic scenes in R.B.F. Empty Most epic scenes in R.B.F.

Post  Doo Rag Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Explain the most epic scenarios you've been a

part of throughout your time in Ryder Blocc Families

Personally, I belive that the most epic scenario I've been a part of was where me and

Fox went to beat up some fool down Idlewood, got busted by the police and ran away

from two officers on foot: No tasers was used, simply epic Exclamation

Doo Rag

https://www.youtube.com/user/YOUNGKID267

Back to top Go down

Most epic scenes in R.B.F. Empty Re: Most epic scenes in R.B.F.

Post  viewnity Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Well... the SWAT raid over us was kinda nice, but Ziggy kinda ruined his chance, could been better....
another scene that i think was good is the meeting in Jefferson Motel with Bloods and then the shootout with the LSPD (?) i wasnt actually there but it seems pretty nice... and that picture you (DU) posted over the LSRP forums is really EPIC!

viewnity

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:28 pm

viewnity wrote:Well... the SWAT raid over us was kinda nice, but Ziggy kinda ruined his chance, could been better....
another scene that i think was good is the meeting in Jefferson Motel with Bloods and then the shootout with the LSPD (?) i wasnt actually there but it seems pretty nice... and that picture you (DU) posted over the LSRP forums is really EPIC!
That ain't true, it wasn't me. Just some foo' who stole my char. skin bounce

Doo Rag

https://www.youtube.com/user/YOUNGKID267

Back to top Go down

Post  MR.SWATMAN Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:36 pm

When we wanted to kidnap Dope's dog, but we failed cause we didn't had manpower and bait(dog food). The dog got out of the cage and ran around wild around the hood, all of us got up on the roofs so we won't get killed/injured by the dog. Only Marley was brave enough to put the dog in the cage, after some attempts to wrestle with it, he done it, he put the dog in the cage and saved the day.
MR.SWATMAN
MR.SWATMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  KiidJ G Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:13 am

Lol, I can't even pick one. Everyday roleplaying with R.B.F has been a great experience, and always had brought an epic scene. Basically, my most epic scene would be when Barbie got kidnapped when the meeting went wrong with Seville and we turned against each other. Then, we called up Bloods to help us with the rescue mission, since Seville was all over hunting for me. We gathered up a bunch of bloods and Ryder members and got some arsanal then went to rescue her. Was one of the most epic roleplays LSRP might ever see. Most epic scenes in R.B.F. Icon_biggrin
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

http://www.Myspace.com/kiidjg

Back to top Go down

Post  Saw Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:14 am

Every scene was epic in RBF but my favorite of the most recent ones was the meeting with Crenshaw at Jefferson, getting cuffed and the cops forgot me there xD
Saw
Saw
Admin

http://ryderblocc.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post  K_Kingston Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:12 am

The most epic... probably the meeting with Murdaville, was just awesome, including sick roleplay.

K_Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum