Ryder Blocc Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[REL] Ryder Blocc Families ☆ LQ Skinpack.

5 posters

Go down

[REL] Ryder Blocc Families ☆ LQ Skinpack. Empty [REL] Ryder Blocc Families ☆ LQ Skinpack.

Post  Doo Rag Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:53 pm

[REL] Ryder Blocc Families ☆ LQ Skinpack. Znv62b
[size=85]First line of images (from left to right): bmypol1, bmybar, sbmycr.
Second line of images (from left to right): wbdyg1, maddogg, wbdyg2.[/size]

Ryder Block Families, low quality skinpack.

Description: Basically, this modpack was mainly developed for users with bad computers, graphic cards or whatso- ever, who could not run high quality modifications or skins. This skinpack includes seven skins in the same quality as the original skins and will not cause specific lag. It is basically retextured Balla skins, but I have been rude eno- ugh to include a retrextured version of Ryder, which is set to replace sbmyri, since it's the skin I'm currently using. Though feel free to remove the 2 sbmyri files if you do not wish to have the Ryder mod for my character installed.

Replacement: The skins included in the modpack is set to replace the following files:

● wbdyg1
        ● wbdyg2
        ● bmypol1
        ● sbmycr
        ● bmybar
        ● maddogg
        ● sbmyri (retext. Ryder skin for Doo Rag)

Credits: Rockstar Games for the original Ballas, Ballas OG and Ryder skin which I recolored.

Download link(s): Please mention as a post below if any of the provided links isn't working.

Last edited by Mojito on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doo Rag

https://www.youtube.com/user/YOUNGKID267

Back to top Go down

[REL] Ryder Blocc Families ☆ LQ Skinpack. Empty Re: [REL] Ryder Blocc Families ☆ LQ Skinpack.

Post  Rascal Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:49 am

Looking good!
Rascal
Rascal

Back to top Go down

[REL] Ryder Blocc Families ☆ LQ Skinpack. Empty Re: [REL] Ryder Blocc Families ☆ LQ Skinpack.

Post  KiidJ G Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Looks cool. I might install it when I install my new San Andreas on my labtop. Which skin replaces mine?
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

http://www.Myspace.com/kiidjg

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:21 pm

KiidJ G wrote:Looks cool. I might install it when I install my new San Andreas on my labtop. Which skin replaces mine?
The head Balla OG, obviously.. The one with black cap, white Tee and grey shorts.

Doo Rag

https://www.youtube.com/user/YOUNGKID267

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:08 am

Mojito wrote:
KiidJ G wrote:Looks cool. I might install it when I install my new San Andreas on my labtop. Which skin replaces mine?
The head Balla OG, obviously.. The one with black cap, white Tee and grey shorts.

Love that skin.
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiley Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:39 am

Mah suggestion for teh next LQ modpack:
, you can recolor some grove skinz too for teh next time though I like this thing too fool

Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down