Ryder Blocc Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Punch bad newcomers in the face, fuck yeah.

+3
Clonez
Duke
Doo Rag
7 posters

Go down

Punch bad newcomers in the face, fuck yeah. Empty Punch bad newcomers in the face, fuck yeah.

Post  Doo Rag Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Alright, so recently, i've experienced the fact that many newcomers haven't really put effort in their roleplay, and that's really sad, because i know admins and testers are currently watching us. Today the faction was very deep, though mostly with help from newcomers, and that created a lot of chaos in the hood - It's supposed to be a place for roleplay, not some freeroam or funpark. I saw multiple newcomers jump onto a car and one started dancing. I confronted him IC'ly and ask weather he was retarded or gay (lol you know Doo Rag). The newcomer answered something like "/b lol just ooc". I've been jinx enough to forget his name. But really, we need another clean-up, like we did earlier - Bad newcomers who doesn't talk, who just stand around and looks from side to side; basically, newcomers with no roleplay experience should be PK'ed from this faction. An alternative could be that we, like Kilo Block did, decides that the newcomers can not be packing any type of firearm to avoid useless shooting or DM. It'd be a great alternative, really - Instead, make them buy knifes and bats and such things. But i'll leave you to discuss what i just said Razz

Doo Rag

https://www.youtube.com/user/YOUNGKID267

Back to top Go down

Punch bad newcomers in the face, fuck yeah. Empty Re: Punch bad newcomers in the face, fuck yeah.

Post  Duke Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:42 pm

lol, there was three guys (not involved with this faction) trolling us, We reported all three of them. Anyways I have experienced some really good role play from most of our outsiders, so just because there is some chaos you cant judge every newcomer.
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Punch bad newcomers in the face, fuck yeah. Empty Re: Punch bad newcomers in the face, fuck yeah.

Post  Clonez Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:26 pm

We need to also realise that we DO have good outsiders with great role-playing ability. I'm going to start bringing outsiders on little missions with me, make them put in MORE work because they'll leave sooner or later if there role-play is not noticed. When I get online, I'm going to clean it up a little.. and kick some outsider ass if they're acting up, anyway to be honest we don't need numbers we just need decent and experienced role-players.
Clonez
Clonez

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Maybe you're right. i like the idea about bringing outsiders on missions; i used to make them tag areas surrounding the hood up. Anyway, yeah.. But there's some outsiders who needs to be dealt with Neutral

Doo Rag

Back to top Go down

Punch bad newcomers in the face, fuck yeah. Empty New Comers

Post  Dillan_Johnson Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:47 pm

I like this discussion, Lately Dope been whoop'n every new comer's ass..

I think Not everyone should be PK for trolling around and doing little stupid stuff..

But if they start snitching and get'n the big dawgs caught up than.. yes PK/CK that little fucker.

Creating role Play? I always do especially when dope is around. He seem to ignore me a bit..

But he likes my Mom for some reason.
Dillan_Johnson
Dillan_Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  ThE_Bo$$ Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Dillan_Johnson wrote:
every1 likes your mom for obvious reasons as you stated /do big booty titie bitch. Wink

ThE_Bo$$

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:23 pm

ThE_Bo$$ wrote:
Dillan_Johnson wrote:
every1 likes your mom for obvious reasons as you stated /do big booty titie bitch. Wink
I really like your mom, D Loco

EDITED: Your IC mom too, of cause..

Doo Rag

Back to top Go down

Post  viewnity Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Dillan_Johnson wrote:I like this discussion, Lately Dope been whoop'n every new comer's ass..

I think Not everyone should be PK for trolling around and doing little stupid stuff..

But if they start snitching and get'n the big dawgs caught up than.. yes PK/CK that little fucker.

Creating role Play? I always do especially when dope is around. He seem to ignore me a bit..

You should do it ALL the time, not "especially when Dope is around"....

tho, i got banned so i will probably stay quiet till me and the admins will clear everything :O

viewnity

Back to top Go down

Post  ThE_Bo$$ Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:27 am

LOL ye i saw OWNED

ThE_Bo$$

Back to top Go down

Post  KiidJ G Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:18 am

Actually, all the new comers who actually end up staying in the hood are the ones who create roleplay and the ones who show potential. All the others are kicked out the SECOND they come, and if they return they get killed. So, I don't really see any problem with no new comers at the moment. The people who get invited to the faction are the people who respect the server rules, show a good level of roleply abilities, don't flam on forums, stay composed and just roleplay around the hood and keep it cool. I'm starting a small discussion soon to help some of the outsiders on their mission to join the faction, especially those who been around for some time.
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

http://www.Myspace.com/kiidjg

Back to top Go down

Punch bad newcomers in the face, fuck yeah. Empty Outsiders

Post  Dillan_Johnson Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:52 am

New Comers, i don't mind much. The ones i dislike are the ones who keeps on hitting people randomly while walking and mobbing.. That one specific person totally ruins the RP and especially when Nathan Nelson is
Recording it that one person will fuck it all up.

Dillan_Johnson
Dillan_Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  KiidJ G Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:06 am

No outsider or new comer can fuck anything about the faction up, they caught trolling or anything, they would not be around. Any outsider or new comer who goes off doing crap does not have anything with the faction Ryder Blocc Families.
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

http://www.Myspace.com/kiidjg

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonez Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:20 am

Dillan_Johnson wrote:New Comers, i don't mind much. The ones i dislike are the ones who keeps on hitting people randomly while walking and mobbing.. That one specific person totally ruins the RP and especially when Nathan Nelson is

That's why I'm always taxing these new outsiders lmao, if you haven't noticed I always tell them if you're new come.. And collect some loot Razz
So either way.. I'm all gravy Wink
Clonez
Clonez

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:47 am

I fully recommend this fella Clayton Cleveland, he match all the things you said Razz

Doo Rag

Back to top Go down

Punch bad newcomers in the face, fuck yeah. Empty Outsiders

Post  Dillan_Johnson Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:59 am

Clonez wrote:
Dillan_Johnson wrote:New Comers, i don't mind much. The ones i dislike are the ones who keeps on hitting people randomly while walking and mobbing.. That one specific person totally ruins the RP and especially when Nathan Nelson is

That's why I'm always taxing these new outsiders lmao, if you haven't noticed I always tell them if you're new come.. And collect some loot Razz

You're really not suppose to Collect from a level 1 tho.
It's against the rules, it's the same as Scamming/Robbing.
Luckily they didn't report it.
Dillan_Johnson
Dillan_Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonez Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Dillan_Johnson wrote:
Clonez wrote:

Tell me what Level Ones? and.. it ain't robbing is it? Let's say it's paying a fee to stay safe
Clonez
Clonez

Back to top Go down

Punch bad newcomers in the face, fuck yeah. Empty New Comers

Post  Dillan_Johnson Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Clonez wrote:
Dillan_Johnson wrote:
Clonez wrote:

Tell me what Level Ones? and.. it ain't robbing is it? Let's say it's paying a fee to stay safe

I Guess whatever you say.. I remember someone got ajail for taxing a player under lvl 3 just looking out for you though..
Dillan_Johnson
Dillan_Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum