Ryder Blocc Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryder Block Application, Marcel Javier.

3 posters

Go down

Ryder Block Application, Marcel Javier. Empty Ryder Block Application, Marcel Javier.

Post  Klip Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:48 pm

[b][*] Your real Age? : Fourteen.
[*] Country & Time Zone? : Israel, GMT +2.
[*] Are you good at roleplaying an african american? : Yes, of course I have an experience, actuallly most of my Roleplaiyng chr. out of LS:RP were Afro American though I love Hespanic much more.but as you will see, I'm not Roleplaying one, I'll tell about it later.
[*] How many times you've been kicked/jailed/banned? : Jailed once, missunderstanding, I didn't know that tapping on a bike is a rule-brake, got ajailed, won't happen again.
[*] Character name you will RP with us? : Marcel Javier.
[*] Previous character(s) names? : None.
[*] Previous faction(s)? : None.
[*] Why you left or were kicked from them? : N/A.
[*] Why do you want to join us? : Well, the main reason of the attempt is the great, great Roleplay of the members of the Ryder Block, each one has a great Roleplaying skills, great English also a great attitude to an Roleplay and more.
I really like the Roleplaying style of the Ryder Block, so I was hopping to join it via a Mexican Chr. although I have a name-change. I wanted to join it and make myself a little chalange.
The other reason is an IC reason, my character as you could see in the past always Roleplaying with you guys, buying drugs, buying weapons, paying tax and more, he wants to get into the Ryder Block, join it as a non-Afro-American person.
The third reason is because of the members, I Roleplayed with couple of them, you too, and I really want to keep Roleplaying with you guys, it's so awesome honestly Smile.
[*] When did you join the server & how many hours you've been on? : Nine.
[*] How many hours you play a day & what time (GMT +)? : Three hours a day, GMT +2.
[*] Any information I should know or what you would like to add? : Ah, not really I guess, oh that ajail thing, yes I would like to tell mor about it.
Well, listen what happend, I was in a middle of a chace, me againts the Sheriffs Department, well I started tapping the 'W' key to be quicker than them, sadly, I didn't know it's illegal, I came from another community that doesn't have a problem with it, if you want I sure can PM you in the forums and tell about it Smile.
It was an awefule mistake, and it won't happen again.
[*] Do you choose to accept a character kill issued out by a high ranking member of the faction?: Of course.
[*] Do you promise to obey the rules of the server/faction?: Yes, I promise.

Last edited by Klip on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Klip

Back to top Go down

Ryder Block Application, Marcel Javier. Empty Re: Ryder Block Application, Marcel Javier.

Post  Shaquan "Kush" Ramsey Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:51 am

Reccomending! Even though he's hispanic and a level 1 player his /me usage is brilliant and I'd like to see him try joining us through IC methods.

Yunai/Shaquan Ramsey.

Shaquan "Kush" Ramsey

Back to top Go down

Ryder Block Application, Marcel Javier. Empty Re: Ryder Block Application, Marcel Javier.

Post  Klip Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:57 am

Thank you so much Kush, and by the way Smile Level two.

Klip

Back to top Go down

Post  KiidJ G Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:53 pm

PENDING...

Seen you around one or two times, you've tried to interact with me- your roleplay seems good, but approach wasn't too interesting by just asking for "Dope" and approaching on a bike and begin to interact with me right away. Involve yourself into more "hood rp" and eventually you'll be noticed by some of the ragged members. People who instantly just try to be noticed by the official members are the ones who are instantly ignored and get thrown off track in hopes of joining the faction.
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

http://www.Myspace.com/kiidjg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down