Ryder Blocc Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Faction Discussion

+7
Duke
Volume
Shaquan "Kush" Ramsey
SHADOW
viewnity
Doo Rag
KiidJ G
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

General Faction Discussion Empty General Faction Discussion

Post  KiidJ G Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Anything you feel you should post pertaining to the faction, post it here, AND NOT ON THE FACTION THREAD.

Anything you havea problem with, some advice, things you wish to see more, things you wish members would do more often, etc.
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

http://www.Myspace.com/kiidjg

Back to top Go down

General Faction Discussion Empty Re: General Faction Discussion

Post  Doo Rag Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Mojito wrote:Any cop should most likely arrest us for smoking marijuana, though they don't for some unknowned reasons, but at least we could act like they would, if they saw us.. Therefor, if u want to be realistic, smoke your shit in the alleys instead of in the middle of the road, unless you're steriotyped like me..
This!

Doo Rag

https://www.youtube.com/user/YOUNGKID267

Back to top Go down

Post  viewnity Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Mojito wrote:
Mojito wrote:Any cop should most likely arrest us for smoking marijuana, though they don't for some unknowned reasons, but at least we could act like they would, if they saw us.. Therefor, if u want to be realistic, smoke your shit in the alleys instead of in the middle of the road, unless you're steriotyped like me..
This!

or, me, for holding a baton -.- but they dont!

viewnity

Back to top Go down

Post  KiidJ G Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:12 am

Not really. IRL, in any slum you go through you'll see gang members all over smoking weed like it's nothing... It's just the hood environment. They'd duck the joint when seeing the cops coming, but they wouldn't really give a damn about location once they on their turf smoking their joint or whatever; so it wouldn't really matter. You would even notice gang members walking around with big AK-47s sometimes, because they feel comfortable that they are on their turf... Although R.B.F is a gang that dosen't support having your gun around waving like a fool for no reason, but that's basically the gang life culture... So if some members/outsiders wish to go to the back alley to do any form of roleplay, they can do as they wish, but smoking your weed outside your house, etc is not non-rp or unrealistic in any form.
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:41 pm

KiidJ G wrote:Not really. IRL, in any slum you go through you'll see gang members all over smoking weed like it's nothing... It's just the hood environment. They'd duck the joint when seeing the cops coming, but they wouldn't really give a damn about location once they on their turf smoking their joint or whatever; so it wouldn't really matter. You would even notice gang members walking around with big AK-47s sometimes, because they feel comfortable that they are on their turf... Although R.B.F is a gang that dosen't support having your gun around waving like a fool for no reason, but that's basically the gang life culture... So if some members/outsiders wish to go to the back alley to do any form of roleplay, they can do as they wish, but smoking your weed outside your house, etc is not non-rp or unrealistic in any form.
Alright, then. Sounds like it depends on the enviroment and the characters personality.. My bad pale

Doo Rag

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:54 am

Double post o/

Alright, so this is a simple suggestion which i felt had to be discussed before posted as a suggestion; i belive it would in some way improve something if a thread was made with a list of active offi. members.
Of cause this isn't a big-ass improvement, but it'd still enjoy having one.. most faction i've been in had one.

Doo Rag

Back to top Go down

Post  SHADOW Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:41 pm

That would be good.

First off all, I gotta' say that this faction needs a 'house cleaning'. A few outsiders don't even bother to improve their role-play, and when someone comes to ask for something, in our neighborhood - he got kinda disappointed. I think some higher ranks should 'eliminate' these guys somehow. And I know that I'm still an outsider so if any of you think that I'm not capable within this faction, should tell me now. And yes, I know that I'm still a outsider, but everyone got a right to say his opinion, and to suggest.

Jamal Douglas - Shadow.

SHADOW

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaquan "Kush" Ramsey Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:17 am

SHADOW wrote:That would be good.

First off all, I gotta' say that this faction needs a 'house cleaning'. A few outsiders don't even bother to improve their role-play, and when someone comes to ask for something, in our neighborhood - he got kinda disappointed. I think some higher ranks should 'eliminate' these guys somehow. And I know that I'm still an outsider so if any of you think that I'm not capable within this faction, should tell me now. And yes, I know that I'm still a outsider, but everyone got a right to say his opinion, and to suggest.

Jamal Douglas - Shadow.

In my opinion you are right. I myself would love to see certain people go as some seem simply undetermined to improve, and step their game up a little.

If Dope decides to let me, or another ragged guy take care of the bad seed, I'll do it gladly but that's up to the faction top management.

Shaquan "Kush" Ramsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Volume Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:29 am

I guess we could do just like Kilo Block did: Outsiders, CANNOT go with any weaponary, unless they have an "Weapon license" accepted by an high ranked. This will mean less DM from our side. Also, the outsiders, who dont know about RP'ing should be PK'd or told in OOC to leave. The house-cleaning idea is quite good, and i think it would be better to have 6 hardcore-RP'ers than 100 noobs. That's why i dont think 415 will get official for a long time. They're huge, but half of them is un-experienced outsiders with no clue about RP'ing. BUT, they got great RP'ers too, but the outsiders makes all 415 look bad Exclamation
Volume
Volume

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:01 am

Fox wrote:I guess we could do just like Kilo Block did: Outsiders, CANNOT go with any weaponary, unless they have an "Weapon license" accepted by an high ranked. This will mean less DM from our side. Also, the outsiders, who dont know about RP'ing should be PK'd or told in OOC to leave. The house-cleaning idea is quite good, and i think it would be better to have 6 hardcore-RP'ers than 100 noobs. That's why i dont think 415 will get official for a long time. They're huge, but half of them is un-experienced outsiders with no clue about RP'ing. BUT, they got great RP'ers too, but the outsiders makes all 415 look bad Exclamation
Fool, you're only telling this because I told you how Kilo did, lol. By the way, 415 sucks.. lol.

Doo Rag

Back to top Go down

Post  viewnity Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Mojito wrote:
Fox wrote:I guess we could do just like Kilo Block did: Outsiders, CANNOT go with any weaponary, unless they have an "Weapon license" accepted by an high ranked. This will mean less DM from our side. Also, the outsiders, who dont know about RP'ing should be PK'd or told in OOC to leave. The house-cleaning idea is quite good, and i think it would be better to have 6 hardcore-RP'ers than 100 noobs. That's why i dont think 415 will get official for a long time. They're huge, but half of them is un-experienced outsiders with no clue about RP'ing. BUT, they got great RP'ers too, but the outsiders makes all 415 look bad Exclamation
Fool, you're only telling this because I told you how Kilo did, lol. By the way, 415 sucks.. lol.

FOOL! you're only telling this because I told you how Kilo did, and you told to FOX, FOOL!
Laughing Laughing

anyhow... i already suggested that, but Dope needs "WORKERS" so we cannot pk them.... (it was while we steal had the Candy Spot active sooooo...)

viewnity

Back to top Go down

Post  KiidJ G Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:43 pm

Anyone who deserves a PK would be pked already(IC). And anyone who is a shit roleplayer an have no intentions of learning or trolling around on the forums etc, would of been banned from joining OOCLY as well. Ryder Block is about REALISM. Meaning, we don't go shooting people in the head from the hood because they stepped on someone's shoe, or made a tiny mistake. If a member/outsider however makes a grave decision to fuck up something life threatening to the gang or does something way out of hand, then they'll most likely be killed. I don't support people running around shooting each other in the head for crap just because you think your a high rank. It's idiotic an unrealistic.
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

Back to top Go down

Post  Volume Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:57 pm

There've been something, about D'Knife bought a BUS. So now everyone is driving around in a bus and saying that is realistic. I dont think it's realistic AT ALL, so i would like to hear your opinion of this.
Volume
Volume

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Fox wrote:There've been something, about D'Knife bought a BUS. So now everyone is driving around in a bus and saying that is realistic. I dont think it's realistic AT ALL, so i would like to hear your opinion of this.
Indeed. It seems like fun, but this should be realistic hood roleplay..

Doo Rag

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:42 pm

True true.. It would have been realistic if we role played like football hooligans or something Very Happy
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny_Kayles Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Fox wrote:There've been something, about D'Knife bought a BUS. So now everyone is driving around in a bus and saying that is realistic. I dont think it's realistic AT ALL, so i would like to hear your opinion of this.

Actually, we went on ONE bus ride, and not "everyone is driving around in a bus". It's called ghost riding. It's some funny ass, REALISTIC shit and as long as we're not driving a bus every day then I find it realistic. I bought the bus for occasions where the whole gang needs transportation, the RP would be awesome if we had a bus taking all of us together. I'm 100% sure there are gangs that own buses in the world, and use them on these occasions. It's not like I'm spawning the bus every day, and ICly & oocly the bus is parked at the entrance to the sewers next to the hood.

Still, I need Dope's opinion on this, if you don't want to see a bus at ALL, I'll just sell it.

Johnny_Kayles

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Johnny_Kayles wrote:

Actually, we went on ONE bus ride, and not "everyone is driving around in a bus". It's called ghost riding. It's some funny ass, REALISTIC shit and as long as we're not driving a bus every day then I find it realistic. I bought the bus for occasions where the whole gang needs transportation, the RP would be awesome if we had a bus taking all of us together. I'm 100% sure there are gangs that own buses in the world, and use them on these occasions. It's not like I'm spawning the bus every day, and ICly & oocly the bus is parked at the entrance to the sewers next to the hood.

Still, I need Dope's opinion on this, if you don't want to see a bus at ALL, I'll just sell it.

Roleplay you've stole it.. We'll use it in special occusions indeed.. pirat

Doo Rag

Back to top Go down

Post  SHADOW Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Now, when we've claimed Malvado's hood as ours, I think we should separate and some of members/outsiders should hang out there, and some of members/outsiders should stay in our block. What do you think about it?

SHADOW

Back to top Go down

General Faction Discussion Empty fs

Post  Leroy_Baker Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:54 pm

SHADOW wrote:Now, when we've claimed Malvado's hood as ours, I think we should separate and some of members/outsiders should hang out there, and some of members/outsiders should stay in our block. What do you think about it?

Would be cool, but I think it should be optional. If I want to hangout at the projects because I think it's the most fit for my RP, then I do it. But I dont think you should be forced to it, if we are working it's ok ofc, but otherwise, it should be optional.

Imagine how much life there would be in willowfield though, chilling outside your house, grab your bike and go down to the projects to see people hustle.. awesome Laughing
Leroy_Baker
Leroy_Baker

Back to top Go down

Post  ThE_Bo$$ Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Well uhm just an idea. Locotes awhile ago had this thing called Discipuls Locos(or something like that) where high ranked member(In Locotes Anton) would take some part of their hood(Unity) and would have most of outsiders there sell dope there for him. You can try something like that with Malvados old hood. Take CC for example as leader of the "crew" and make him take few outsiders(2-1 good outsiders such as Leo and Clayton Cleveland) and few outsiders that aren't so good at RP, so they teach them RP. Also outsider that will come should make a name for themselves in CC's part. Just an idea for you guys Smile. It would make outsiders actually do something, not just stand like statues as well.

ThE_Bo$$

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Interesting thoughts, but I think I will stick to my porch / store / candy spot Laughing Done that all my life! (icly)
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  ThE_Bo$$ Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Yeah, you're official member though, I was mostly talking about outsiders, and I set CC as example due to him being 1 of 1st members of the gang.

ThE_Bo$$

Back to top Go down

Post  Dollar Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:51 pm

I think it would be a good idea to use the projects as the new candy spot, when we was there hustling today I sent out Leo on his BMX to spread the word around town, lets just post up there with one or two dealers, some muscle and lets someone spread the word, in a few days ppls will come there looking for drugs and guns.

We also really need to organize the drug dealing better, me, Kush and Wally had this sick thing going but it kinda fucked up, hah.

The idea was to post up a few guys, one guy on a BMX that got the product on him, one guy that takes the money from the customer and passes them on to the guy on the BMX after throwing some signs, for example, "/gsign4" and yell out the amount in some code's that noone but we understand. One guy on a roof scoping for cops, and some guys wth guns making sure noone sticks the dealers up. In that case the man with the money is always safe, and the guy on the BMX can dip fast if shit pops off, Everybody should be spread out too, so if someone rolls up they don't have everybody under gunpoint at all times. Because posting up at one spot with then guys holding drugs is just dumb, it does'nt work like that at all IRL.

It will only end up in people stealing eachothers customers, and IRL that would cause some beef, people getting shot or beaten up, etc.

Dollar

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Me and Kush tested that shit out when Dope's computer didn't work, created some awesome role play in my opinion. (The drug structure.)
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  Dollar Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:59 pm

We had some very deep MSN conversations about that, it usually ended up in showing eachother funny youtube vids and discussing weed, haha

Dollar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next