Ryder Blocc Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphics for the faction thread.

+5
MR.SWATMAN
viewnity
Clonez
Shaquan "Kush" Ramsey
Duke
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Graphics for the faction thread. Empty Graphics for the faction thread.

Post  Duke Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:25 am

Post all the graffs you've done for the faction thread here.

-Here is something I made to add a little feeling to the story, hope you like it.

Storyboard

Graphics for the faction thread. Welcometokeniston
"Welcome to Keniston"
The bus stopped off at the intersection near the Jefferson Motel at about 12:00, midnight, a blank facial
expression stained onto Dane's face as he slowly exited the bus,keeping a firm grip onto his dirty nap-sack
as he glanced around, surveillancing the area. Dane slowly narrowed his vision down at the crumbled note
in his left hand, sighing deeply as he read the note over. On it was written, "Sorry Dane, but I fear if you stay
here in Ganton, your going to end up just like these other low lives around here, and for this reason, I'm
sending you to live with your grandmother on Keniston Avenue". The last thing Dane expected to see infront
his doorstep when he got home from school, was this, along with a napsack filled with his clothes. "Where
the FUCK was "Keniston Avenue" anyway!?", Dane thought to himself as he walked around, muttering to
himself, in a state of frustration. The environment was covered in gang affliated graffiti, men wearing brown
rags patrolled the area, smoking, drinking, selling drugs, basically doing what ever their minds told them to.
But no sign of anywhere named "Keniston". Frustrated and tired, Dane dropped his blue napsack on the
concrete sidewalk, and rested his head down onto it, staring deeply at the note, reading it over and over,
still in disbelief that his mother had just kicked him out like that. Suddenly a brown Savanna pulled up,
barely running over Dane on the sidewalk where he layed. Two men with brown rags covering their faces
suddenly hopped out the vehicle, each of them gripping onto handles of chrome Glock 17s. Dane slowly
pushed himself upwards, shocked by the weapons in the men' s hands. "You one of em' Keniston
niggas, homie!?", one of the men shouted out as he slowly approached Dane. "G'eah, I think he one of
em' Crip niggas', son. Check out his blue threads, nigga", the other gang member said to his partner,
keeping a serious facial expression as he stared Dane down from head to toe. Dane kept quiet, still
shocked by the situation he had just gotten himself into. "I say we blas' this nigga', and drop him off at
Glen Park.." one of the men said, he kept at evil grin on his face, staring deeply into Dane's eyes.

Suddenly, the sound of sirens could be heard in the distance, the blue and red flashes stabbed through the
darkness as the sirens got louder and louder. "Awww' shi', ayo' Kilo, les' go!" one of the men shouted as
he roughly nudged his partner's shoulder. The men quickly hopped over the car door, and drove away. Only
a few moments later after the men fled, Dane found himself staring at a police cruiser, the police men
slowly exited the police cruiser, both of them staring suspiciously at Dane as they slowly approached him.
"What are you doing out here so late, son?" the white officer asked as he crossed his arms, "Shi', I'm
lost sir, I'm tryna' find out where "Keniston Avenue" at, so I can go home", Dane replied to the officer,
"Keniston? **chuckles** must be a pretty nice place you got, huh?". The dark skinned officer replied,
chuckling to himself. The white police officer cocked an eyebrow when narrowing his view at Dane's bag,
"Whats in the bag, sonny boy?" The officer said, motioning his baton at the bag while cocking an eye-
brow up at Dane. "Only ma' threads, homie", Dane replied to the officer, offering him the bag. He officer
unzipped the back after withdrawing it from Dane, and peeked inside of it, he then flashed a quick grin
when noticing that Dane was telling the truth. "Man, I'm tired, its cold, an' I jus' wanna' find out where
Keniston Avenue at, so I can go home" Dane said to the officer, after releasing a deep breathe. The light
skinned officer jerked his head over in his partner, "You think we should give him a ride?", he said to his
partner, letting off a slight shrug afterward, "I guess there' d be no harm done in doing that" his partner
replied. Dane was then offered a ride, which he quickly accepted, hopping into the back of the cruiser. The
cruiser drove Dane over to Glen Park, dropping him off on Keniston Avenue. "Thanks man, appreciated."
Dane said to the officers as he exited the back of the police cruiser, "Don't mention it kid, and stay outa'
trouble!" ,the dark skinned officer shouted as he drove away. The environment was covered in blue col-
ored graffiti, the place was dirty, some bullet shells could even be seen on the floor. "Fuck it" Dane thought
to himself as he walked through the entrance of his grandmother's gate. This was his new home now, but
Dane had no idea what was waiting for him at this place they called "Keniston Avenue".
Graphics for the faction thread. Rbf2cripaffiliatedcopy

"Crip Affiliated"

As the days went by, Dane made new friends around the hood, those of which were affiliated with the
local gang in the area, called the "Keniston Block Crips", at the time, there was a lot of Mexicans living in
the neighbourhood, and turf regulations were swift. Being on the wrong side of Glen Park could mean
death. Though Dane was not a member of the Crip set in the area, he was affiliated with some of the
members, which ment he was a target for some of the Mexicans in the area. Dane exited his grandmother's
house one morning, his lazy eyes are half way shut, and the stench of dried saliva on his breathe. He was
on his way over to big homie "Damian Thompson's" house when he was stopped by a few members of the
"Hillside Treece", a Mexican gang which was active in the area. They informed Dane that he was on their
side of the turf, and he should leave immidiately. Dane refused to leave, shouting insults are the Mexicans,
breathing heavily whilst staring coldy into their eyes. It was not long before a fight broke out, and Dane got
jumped. The commotion outside alerted one of the high ranking member of the Crips in the area, Marshall
"K'loc'" Brown, who quickly sprung out of his house, along with a few more members of the Crip gang, and
jumped into the fight, swinging forcefully at the Mexicans. Near-by police cruisers quickly arrived on the
scene, a few members of the indivudal sets was left battered on the floor, while the other members fled the
scene. Dane was among one of the people who fled, along with Marshall Brown, Damian Thompson and a
few others. A bit later down in the day, the members of the Crips were chilling on the corner, when Dane
approached them, his face still slightly swolen, and with a few blood stains on his shirt.

Dane knew that he was officialy a target for the Mexicans now, because of what he had gotten involved in,
and he needed protection in the area if he wanted to survive at his young age. Dane enguaged in a con-
versation with some of the members of the Crips, and informed them that he was down to represent for
them. Dane sinked more and more deep into the gang life in the 424 area, and it wasen't long untill he
began getting involved in illigal activities.
Graphics for the faction thread. Raiseoffdopecopy

"The rise of Dope"

Time passed in the hood, Dane grew more and more violent in his ways while in the streets. As time kept
on passing, Dane slowly began growing a deep passion for drugs. He'd get given 20 grams of Cocaine by
one of the Original Gangsters, and sell it in only a matter of 30 minutes. The Original Gangsters in the hood
were impressed by Dane, who had just earned his new name "Dope" or "Dopey", given to him by one of his
suppliers, "Philip Lazzari". They decided that Dope was ready to get jumped into the set, so on one sunny
afternoon, "Bullet", the Top O.Gs' of the Keniston Block Crips ordered three of the members to imediately
jump in Dope by suprize, Dope threw his fists up, launching punch after punch at the men, taking a few
hard jabs to the face, but still managed to hold his ground.

After a few moments of taking forceful punches to the head and face, Dope collapsed to the floor, getting
knocked out cold by one of the punches. When Dope again opened his eyes, in the mist of his blur vision,
he noticed a blue rag hanging out his back left pocket, he flashed a smirk at it, slowly pushing himself up,
wiping some of the stained blood off his mouth, he had just became part of the Keniston Block Crips, and
he was proud of it.

Time kept on passing in the hood, soldiers died due to rival gang attacks, some Crips left the set, some
even being killed by the own members of the set, but Dope kept pushing, eager to make himself known
through out the whole 424 area. While members of the gang were asleep or getting drunk, Dope was selling
drugs, while members of the gang were "chilling", Dope went off tagging up turf, conducting deals, some-
times even murdering rival gang members, anything to get his and his set's name known. It was not long
until Dope earned his rightful rank as "Double O.G" in the Keniston Block Crips set, due to all the work he
had put in since his arrival. The high ranking members of the gang he had looked up to, he was now
standing beside them, laying down street orders, leading the set on gang missions. At this point in time,
Dane had completed the task he had set before himself, everyone knew he was now, from rival gang O.Gs,
to fake wannabe gangsters. It was a rainy night on the 7th of April, when Dope received a pager message
while driving towards Red Berry to construct a deal. Dope took a small toke from the mari-juana joint he
had been smoking, then withdraw' ed the pager from his back pocket cocking an eyebrow at the screen
whilst reading through the message. Dope widened his eyes in shock whilst reading through the message,
one of the gang members' had just informed him that Bullet had been arrested for attempted murder and
deported back into his home land to serve his prison time. With some of the other fellow Crip O.Gs being
away from the hood for so long, he would then have to take Bullet's place, and lead the set while he was
serving his time in prison. And so life went on, Dope was now one of the head Crip members in Glen Park,
he still needed a bit of help leading the set though he made the street smart decision, and recruited his gang
affiliated brother "Slim Andrew" from Liberty City to Los Santos, to help with the set. They both ran the
set, laying down the street rules, keeping everything in check with the help of his fellow soldiers, very eated
rival gang beefs were squashed, with gangs such as "Kilo Block", "Willow Field Hights Crew", "Latin Kings"
and "Crenshaw Boulervard Bloods". The gang only began growing, old Crip homies came back to Keniston,
business got constructed, both legal and illegal the name "Keniston" which Dope was so confused by efore,
was now ringing through his ears in the streets, everyone heard about them, everyone knew who they were.
Everything was going great in the hood, untill that rainy sunday night...
Graphics for the faction thread. Bittenbyoneofhisowncopy
"Biten by one of his own"

It was a rainy Sunday night in the late month of April, Dope was inside his house, chopping up grams of
crack into dimes like he normally did every Sunday night when he cooked up a new batch.The sudden
sound of a hard knock on the door echoed through the house, "Knock Knock Knock!". Dope slowly turned
his attention over to the door, he pushed himself up from the chair he had been sitting on,and slowly began
approaching the door, only the sound of the rain drops splattering onto Dope's roof, and the loud sound of
the knocking could now be heard. Dope peeked through the peep hole in the door, glancing outside. He
cracked a smirk when noticing that the stranger had a blue rag around his neck, positive that it was one
of his fellow Crip homies, probably bringing him some money, or wanting to speak with him, he unlocked
the door, and opened it. But to Dope's surprise, he was not staring at one of his "homies", no, not at all, he
was now staring at the barrel of a Glock 17. handgun. The stranger pulled back the trigger twice!, the im-
pact of the bullets which tore through Dope's torso, and tossed him back onto his steps. "CLICK-CLICK-
CLICK!" went the gun as the man attempted to fire a few more shots into Dane's body, but it was no use,
the gun had either been jammed, or ran out of bullets. The man fled the scene, dropping the empty Glock
17. near Dope's body. The commotion woke up some of Dope's neighbours', who most likely called the
paramedics and the police men. About 10 minutes later, Dope's house was swarmed with paramedics
and police officers. He was tooken away by the paramedics, covered in blood, his lifeless body left for dead
by supposively "one of his own".
Graphics for the faction thread. Ryderblockraisertta
"The start on Ryder Blocc"

Miraculously, Dope somehow survived the bullet wounds to the chest, he had received at point blank range.
He knew he was in danger, left in a paranoid state of mind, constantly rewinding the thought in his head
that a member of his own set had tried to murder him. Dope was released from the hospital a few weeks
after the shooting. He knew that if he'd of stayed in Glen Park, his life would be in danger, since he did not
know who to trust around the area. The blue rag which he had loved and cherished for so long, which gave
him a sense of belonging and strenght, now only gave him a feeling of hatred and pain.

It was not long till he decided to move for his own safety. So, on one cold windy night, Dope packed up his
things and left Glen Park without a word. Dope spent some time living on the streets, until he finally found
an area where he could reside, it was an area where his old child hood friend "Reggie "Ryder" Samuel" use
to live. Ryder was shot to death over an argument about a video game, when Dope was only 14 years old,
living in Ganton with his mother. Dope knew it would not be long untill he would get attacked again, when
word got out that he survived. He needed some soldiers to watch his back. The members of Keniston Block
Crips were now left in the dark, without him being around, and Bullet no where to be found, the set was
falling apart.

Dope then set out on a small mission, rounding up some of the trusted soldiers of Keniston, who was down
to represent for him. Moved them out of Glen Park, and brought them into his new neighbourhood, which he
called "Ryder Block", re-named after his childhood friend. The move was only suppose to be temporary, but
it was not long until the soldiers which he had brought along started to become more and more active in this
new hood. Dope himself was getting use to the neighbourhood, taking advantage of it's environment for dif-
ferent illegal activities, so he could make end's meet. As time passed, the members grew closer and closer,
he considered them to be a "family", since he started back gaining trust for his colors once more, and be-
fore Dope knew it, he had made a new set, which he named "Ryder Blocc Families".

Last edited by Duke on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:44 am; edited 7 times in total
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Graphics for the faction thread. Empty Re: Graphics for the faction thread.

Post  Shaquan "Kush" Ramsey Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:27 am

Its on and it's crackin', only its annoying to read the way you structurised the sentences, SON! Shocked

Shaquan "Kush" Ramsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonez Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:04 am

very niceeeeeeeeeee
Clonez
Clonez

Back to top Go down

Post  viewnity Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:31 am

I most say that its HOOOOOOT!

viewnity

Back to top Go down

Post  MR.SWATMAN Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Hot but, he got shot not stabbed.
MR.SWATMAN
MR.SWATMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Markus Ashton wrote:Hot but, he got shot not stabbed.

I know lol, just wanted to show a clear picture that it was by one of his own. Smile

And thanks, hope dope likes Shocked
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:04 pm

OMG! THAT'S DOO RAG RIGHT THERE IN THE PICTURES! AWWHH! Cool

Doo Rag

https://www.youtube.com/user/YOUNGKID267

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:05 pm

Mojito wrote:OMG! THAT'S DOO RAG RIGHT THERE IN THE PICTURES! AWWHH! Cool

Haha ur the backstabber Twisted Evil

Edit:
My photoshop season is soon over, so if you want me to do anything for the thread, say it now.

Edit:
Played a little bit with photoshop.

Graphics for the faction thread. 24e579i

Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  KiidJ G Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:10 pm

I LOVEEEEE ITTTTTTTT! I love the banner too with The Game. But, only problem is Ryder Blocc Families is filled with Crips Sad so we'd need someone else that pertrays a Crip IRL for the banner. The idea with his head as the "O" rocks! I hope you can make it work with sum1 like Snoop Dogg or smtin Very Happy
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

http://www.Myspace.com/kiidjg

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:32 pm

KiidJ G wrote:I LOVEEEEE ITTTTTTTT! I love the banner too with The Game. But, only problem is Ryder Blocc Families is filled with Crips Sad so we'd need someone else that pertrays a Crip IRL for the banner. The idea with his head as the "O" rocks! I hope you can make it work with sum1 like Snoop Dogg or smtin Very Happy

Glad to hear Very Happy And sure dog, ill fix a nice banner with snuuuuup dugg.. Any other ideas before I make it?
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonez Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Duke wrote:
KiidJ G wrote:I LOVEEEEE ITTTTTTTT! I love the banner too with The Game. But, only problem is Ryder Blocc Families is filled with Crips Sad so we'd need someone else that pertrays a Crip IRL for the banner. The idea with his head as the "O" rocks! I hope you can make it work with sum1 like Snoop Dogg or smtin Very Happy

Glad to hear Very Happy And sure dog, ill fix a nice banner with snuuuuup dugg.. Any other ideas before I make it?
NIPSEY MOTHERFUCKIN' HUSSLE!
Clonez
Clonez

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Hahahah Heeeeeeeeelll naaaww!

Im thinking something like this, with some cool effects and a nice text
Graphics for the faction thread. Ic1ngj
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonez Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Duke wrote:Hahahah Heeeeeeeeelll naaaww!

Im thinking something like this, with some cool effects and a nice text
Graphics for the faction thread. Ic1ngj

Yeah that's lookin hard, you can put Nipsey on the side, and spider loc on the other side Very Happy
and why's your photoshop season runnin out you got demo?
and you need to teach me how to use it, i got the full cracked version and im absoultely crap with it.. i can only resize images Sad
Clonez
Clonez

Back to top Go down

Post  KiidJ G Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Got a more old school gangsta pic of snoop dogg, Nipsey Hussle, Spic Loc uhmm, any famous Crip affiliated nigga?
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonez Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:55 pm

KiidJ G wrote:Got a more old school gangsta pic of snoop dogg, Nipsey Hussle, Spic Loc uhmm, any famous Crip affiliated nigga?
Clonez
Clonez

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Deleted Embarassed

Last edited by Mojito on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doo Rag

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Haha clonez you have to teach me how to fucking crack it, anyways back on topic:

POST PICTURES OF PEOPLE YOU WANT IN THE BANNER, GOOD PICTURES!
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonez Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Duke wrote:Haha clonez you have to teach me how to fucking crack it, anyways back on topic:

POST PICTURES OF PEOPLE YOU WANT IN THE BANNER, GOOD PICTURES!
Add me on MSN: Cloner_kid@hotmail.co.uk
Graphics for the faction thread. Nipsey-hussle-rapradar
Clonez
Clonez

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Duke wrote:POST PICTURES OF PEOPLE YOU WANT IN THE BANNER, GOOD PICTURES!
Uh uh uh! I got one! o/ Lil Drawz from the PJ Watts .. Add it or die Neutral I was portraying him on Kesan Nyne, lol.

Graphics for the faction thread. L_92afb067f2ad4964af59a760cc34d2b8
I would had put it in a spoiler, if there was such function.

Doo Rag

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Alright ill try to make something sexy, I just fucked up my photoshop but clonez is helping me through msn Laughing
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:42 pm

For the sake of our rep, don't choose Swoop Dogg.. Tall and weird-skinny ugly-braids-having negro. Sissy don't even like pizza.. Nah.. Fuck Swoopy Dogg. Nipsey Hussle sounds like a sissy too, but he's cool.

Lil' Drawz is cool..

Doo Rag

Back to top Go down

Post  KiidJ G Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:47 pm

fuck u.. Put Snoop Dogg an the rest if u feel it looks hot.
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Graphics for the faction thread. 34nscwz

What'chu think?
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  Doo Rag Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Needs some more Lil' Drawz.

Besides, I dont get why the blue rag is in the middle; we dont even rep blue no more. The rags should all be grey in different nuances in my oppinion.

Doo Rag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next