Ryder Blocc Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Roleplaying Ideas.

5 posters

Go down

Basic Roleplaying Ideas. Empty Basic Roleplaying Ideas.

Post  KiidJ G Sun May 09, 2010 12:46 am

BASIC ROLEPLAY IDEAS.

Basic Roleplaying Ideas. Toplq

1. Hangin' on the corners

There are many different corners on our turf, you all don't need to be jammed up on one corner with about 8 other members, spread out, you and three of your friends hang on one corner while some of the other member's hang on another. have a discussion, sell drugs, etc.

2. Shopping

-Walk over to the store now and then, roleplay buying something to eat, some liqour for you and your friends, etc.

-Roleplay going to a clothes store now and then, buy some new clothes, bring another member along with you if you wish.

-Ride over to the C-D store, buy some new C-D's for you car stereo, some new rims for your tires, etc.

3. Getting High

After properly roleplaying buying some bottles of beer, or getting them from your fridge or whatever, drink some beer, roll a blunt, smoke it and pass it around to your homies, this brings some good hood roleplay to the gang.

4. Hairstyles, Tattoos, ETC.

There are always adverts where other players announce stuff like "New salon opened!!!, HEAD DOWN TO...BLAH BLAH", or "Blah Blah's tattoo shop, opened for business!!!", if you wish, head down to one of these locations and roleplay getting yourself a haircut, hairstyle, tattoos, piercings, etc.

5. Play Dice

Buy some dice at the Jefferson 24/7 and roleplay playing dice with some of the members, PROPERLY roleplay it, such as: "/me shakes the dices around in his hands", "/me places a few dollar bills down in the middle" etc.

6. Hood Fights

Challenge your fellow gang members to a friendly one on one hood fight, bet money if you wish, head over to parts of the hood such as, the alley, under the bridge, behind the houses, etc. and get it on!!!

7. Fabricate drugs

Roleplay cooking Cocaine, growing weed, mixing drugs etc.

8. Scaling Drugs

Chopping Coke into grams, wrapping them up in foil paper, plastic, paper bags, whatever. Harvest drugs from your marijuana plant, chop them up, bag them, etc.

9. House Roleplay

Boring outside?, go in your house, invite some of the members, have a little party if you wish, watch some television, smoke some weed, drink some beer, play videos, etc., have some positive roleplay.

10. Dealing

Jacked a car sterio?, got some dope you need to sell?, got a gun on sale?, easy...find a corner, roleplay it, and find roleplay with other people in hopes of trying to sell the goods, make it in an interesting manner too. ((not just, /drug give 1 31...roleplay everything positively))

11. Vehicles.

Roleplay washing your vehicles, polishing the rims, giving them a fresh new coat of paint, etc.

12. Graveyard Roleplay

One of the homies died?, visit him in the graveyard, pour out some liqour on his grave, change the flowers, etc. ((It does not have to neccesarely someone who you actually knew IG, roleplay that it is your childhood friend, or family, or whoever who has passed away, makes some interesting rp))

13. Rap Battles

have someone beat box to a beat, have a rap battle with one of the members, or just a normal all around freestyle if you wish.

14. Tag turf

Get some spray cans, tag up the turf now and then, especially in places such as under the bridge, alleys, back road, etc.

15. Normal Interaction

Hang around with your homies, crack a joke here and there, discuss one or two things, should bring some good old laughs, and some real interesting topics up.

16. Jack Shit!((Should mainly be roleplayed at night))

Cruise over to some rich parts of Los Santos, break into houses, roleplay jacking stuff of value, which you can later on roleplay selling.

17. Work-Out

I hate it when people basically just come up with the accusations that "/do My character is muscular as hell!", thats bullshit...if you want your character to be heavily built, roleplay training him, do push ups, go to the gym, lift weights, jug...etc.

18. Target Practice

Roleplay getting some empty beer bottles or something, line them up and shoot at them, test your aim. ((This should not be done in public areas))

19. Pets

Get a pet if you wish, roleplay feeding it, walking it, cleaning it's shit, bringing it to a dog fight and betting on it for money((in the case that it is a dog)).

20. Outings

Cruise around, go to the beach and go swimming, go over to the bar and have a drink with some of the members, etc.

21. Church

If your character is religious, roleplay bringing him to the Jefferson church on sundays, dress into some decent church clothes and visit the church, invite some of the members to tag along as well.

Basic Roleplaying Ideas. Toplq

If there are any questions on ways you should go about roleplaying any of these, feel free to ask them, I'll kindly post an example or demonstrate it I.G. Hopefully, this thread keeps everybody more active, also keep in mind, ALWAYS TRY TO GET GOOD SCREENSHOTS OF YOUR ROLEPLAY WHENEVER YOU CAN, SO YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE THE SITUATION GONE TO WASTE.

-Dope.[b][i]
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

http://www.Myspace.com/kiidjg

Back to top Go down

Basic Roleplaying Ideas. Empty Re: Basic Roleplaying Ideas.

Post  Rascal Sun May 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Nice, I do use some of them, but if I'm all alone, in the hood, I usually play basketball Very Happy Wink
Rascal
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post  KiidJ G Sun May 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Thats good to know Basic Roleplaying Ideas. Icon_smile If you roleplay something by yourself, the best thing to do is take some screenshots, so everyone can see what you've been doing when they weren't around....
KiidJ G
KiidJ G

http://www.Myspace.com/kiidjg

Back to top Go down

Post  Rascal Sun May 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Ohh, cool I'll do that ! Wink
Rascal
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saw Sun May 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Workout is cool. I used to workout at the prison and since that I RP that my char is muscular not thin :p
Saw
Saw
Admin

http://ryderblocc.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rascal Mon May 10, 2010 1:25 am

Yeah, work outs are cool! Used to work out, on another acc, long time ago Very Happy He was a fat Russian haha
Rascal
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post  K_Kingston Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Well, gangster's often make barbecue parties, like almost every night. I mean when they are hungry they cook barbecue, drink alcohol.

And It brings nice roleplay.

K_Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Saw Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm

^ I was thinking on same thing a while ago. We'll make some BBQ later Smile
Saw
Saw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  K_Kingston Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:51 am

Well, while playing with my friends pool, I came with an Idea. We can roleplay pool, but we should buy/jack the table for playing. It will be realistic roleplay, but hard. Gotta' remember the colors of the balls and shit. We can roleplay placing it somewhere in some house, at some place, or buy a bar and we can roleplay it.

K_Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Saw Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:55 am

We already RP playing pool sometimes at pubs Wink
And we RP it like this:

/me attempts to get a ball into a hole by hitting he white ball with the pool cue.
/coin
If its heads then a correct ball went inside
if its tails you can choose to either RP "wrong ball (solid/stripe), white ball, black ball (enemy won) or nothing"
After getting 6 balls inside (If I'm correct) You RP getting the black one inside and you won Smile
Saw
Saw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  K_Kingston Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:27 am

Saw wrote:We already RP playing pool sometimes at pubs Wink
And we RP it like this:

/me attempts to get a ball into a hole by hitting he white ball with the pool cue.
/coin
If its heads then a correct ball went inside
if its tails you can choose to either RP "wrong ball (solid/stripe), white ball, black ball (enemy won) or nothing"
After getting 6 balls inside (If I'm correct) You RP getting the black one inside and you won Smile

Nope... first of all you need to shake off the balls from the triangle. For example I put a ball fully colored "red", so I gotta' hit the fully covered balls, and you gotta' hit the white and shape balls with the color white and for an example blue. So I hit my last ball in the upper right corner. I gotta' pocket the black ball there too.

K_Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Saw Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:15 pm

I know how to play pool IRL, but here u cant see what balls are left and etc. So I just roleplay pool like that. Now gtfo :p
Saw
Saw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Good work this topic, no doubt Smile
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down